Who is Ms. S and Mr, Cocktail?

My photo
Ms. S is me. a weird, artistic girl. Live in Jakarta, who like any other girl around the world have drama and adventure in this futuristic world. And I'm here to Share

November 16, 2010

Tik Tik Tik

Dear Mr. Cocktail,



















I sit alone in my room
I can hear the raindrops outside my window
I lay awake on my bed

waiting

Tik tik tik

What is that sound?
Raindrops? clock?

Tik tik tik

"Should I?" I ask myself
I hold my phone preciously, as if made of diamond
Should I? or should I not?


Tik tik tik


I like him, does he likes me back?
Will I disturb him? will I annoy him?


Tik tik tik


I could still hear the rain
I could still smell the fresh scent

My thumb lay quietly on the buttons
Synchronizing my brain and my heart

Tik tik tik

"don't text him", said Brain
"but, I want to", answered Heart
"why?", asked Brain
"I like him", said Heart shyly
"make him wait"
"I'm afraid I'll miss my chance if I do"
"humm.. what if you're wrong", Brain start to analyze
"what should I do?"
"I don't know I'm just a Brain"
"and I'm just a heart'

Tik tik tik

God, please help me

Tik tik tik

I put my phone down
I close my eyes
I let the soothing sound of rain and scent drift me away

Tik tik tik

I pray that he misses me
So, I wait..

and wait

Tik tik tik

"NO NEW MESSAGE"

Tik tik tik

I fell asleep

Tik tik tik

Mr. Sun in up
His warm golden shine caress my cold cheek
I look at my phone

"1 NEW MESSAGE"

Tik tik tik

It's him
:-)

2 comments:

  1. It's him! :-)

    I know the feeling, it's heaven!

    Thanks for dropping by the site, following you now! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Feeling so miserable at first, but then in ecstasy just by a text.

    thank for following. You're blog is inspiring
    love it!

    ReplyDelete

I would Love to hear what you want to say <3