Who is Ms. S and Mr, Cocktail?

My photo
Hey, it's me. Suzanne. Kinda obvious ! Still finding my place in the world On the journey to be happy And I'm here to share my stories.

November 12, 2010

Friday-Work-Bored


Dear Mr. Cocktail,

it's Friday.. and I'm bored at office. I'm starting to think about leaving my current job and go back teaching again. If I don't get more things to do at work, beside talking on the phone, arranging data yadaa yadaa and all that.. I'll definitely will look for a new job!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So, trying to be productive at work.. I blog. :-p

Today I would like to share to you some of my music/song I like
My friend Mr. Pan told me about them.. , like 'em ever since

Let me tell you a little bit about Mr. Pan..
Mr. Pan is the soulmate - the brother from another mother of my nephew T-rex
and I have to say Mr. Pan and his blood-related brothers are music genius. Each individual play all the music instrument. You need to see them jammin' it's like watching a merry-go-round. One song his playing the guitar, next the drum..and so on.
I tell you more about his group another time

So couple months ago Mr. Pan post this song on his FB page and we met then he start to brainwash me with their single.....

.....

The first video is Casio Kids - Fin Bikkjen (Lightsoverla remix)
they're from Norway, you can check on their myspace page
and I have no clue what the song is about, but I really enjoy it. 
I posted the remix version..


 
"Old analogue, trashy keyboards and pop melodies make up the Norwegian electro-troupe that is Casiokids. With tunes often sung in their native language and influenced by afro-beat, techno and out-and-out pop, the band draws similarities and takes inspiration from Paul Simon's "Graceland", Ivor Cutler, New Order, King Tubby, Bob Hund, Cornelius and Fela Kuti"

this one I also got it from Mr. Pan
American Alternative-rock-indie band, Blonde Redhead - Oslo
you can check them out on their Blonde Redhead website
I don't really know why I like this song.. the melody sound a bit sad, cold and thrilling. 

 

I know it's a two quite different type of music.. 
Fik bikkjen (remix) - fun, light, cute and my body react to the melody
Oslo in the other hand... take my soul to a journey, wondering...

Hope you'll like it..
Have a good Friday, I'm off to the gym!

S

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha. I'm also bored at the office. So blog-hopping in order to maintain some level of productivity until the real work comes along.

    ficklecattle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes! I have check your blog! lovin' it.. great post :-)

    ReplyDelete

I would Love to hear what you want to say <3