Who is Ms. S and Mr, Cocktail?

My photo
Hey, it's me. Suzanne. Kinda obvious ! Still finding my place in the world On the journey to be happy And I'm here to share my stories.

November 08, 2010

Never ever had I ...

Dear Mr. Cocktail,

It was one of my worse day ever, it was a Saturday. I got back from the hospital and receive bad result from my check-up.
I have to undergo a minor surgery. I never had a surgery before in life! (so far). So, it was a huge shock for me. I was there by myself, and I wanted to cry but there's no familiar shoulder to cry on. I ended up laughing like a maniac in the hospital.

I told my family about the surgery thru BBM, when I got home no one was there. Somehow I feel relieve, I was not in the mood to tell my family about the result or anything. I want to go out. I want to run. I'm scared.

.............................................................................................................................

Planning to get drunk that night.. (I know I shouldn't but I need it)

That evening I went out to Casa with my friend Mr. J for dinner. We bring our own company to make our night merrier. Me and my Health problem. Mr. J and his Love Life drama. It's going to be a "FUN" night (-__-)

Casa is a great place to hang out and  chill. I love the decor retro-modern and ambiance. Great music. from a "fashion" point of view, I can say that a lot of creative artistic people like to come there to chat, read books or busy with their laptop or blackberry. click here to see Casa.

I had dinner at home, so I just order some dessert. I ordered Chocolate melts with vanilla Ice cream and a hot tea. To be honest, I still thinks that the chocolate melts from Cork & Screw is still the best!! *sorry



Chamomile tea and Chocolate melt with vanilla ice cream
The selection of cocktails is not long nor it's creative but it is quite nyummy. And I used to know one of the bartender (he have moved to Canteen), when he was around I always ordered drinks out of the menu. All different, according to my mood that day. And he'll made it for me! when I got sore throat, he'll give me hot chocolate, vodka, cinnamon and something else. So GOOD!! it's more interesting when he's around. I miss him. :-p
Most of the staff there are very friendly,
but the music tend to be too loud so it's quite difficult to talk *Saturday night

Songs from the 80's is playing.
I listen to Mr. J about his love drama.. on and on... and on... and.. on
I like to tease Mr. J that he tend to act more like a girl. hahaha.. I'm more of a man than he is. It took me couple of weeks to moved on.. but it's different for him. It take him awhile to recover from a break up... (I mean.. like awwhhiillleeeeeeeeeeee) haha

There I was, listening. Trying to be a good friend. The weirdest things is ..  me and Mr. J was never a close friend. I only met him twice. Never really talk until now.

White Chocolate Martini

After dinner, we ordered some cocktails. I order Dragon Fruit, it's blend of currant vodka, raspberry rum, red grapes and Mr. J order a White Chocolate Martini

oh yeah, you can tell a "man" by the drinks he order.. hahaha

(oh! he's going to be very piss when he read this and he'll tease me on my grammar for revenge)

I didn't talk much about the result or my surgery..
I feel a little uncomfortable. I feel its so naked. 'Cus I'll be talking about my fear. I'll be feeling vulnerable.


I will talk about it more. but not now..
when I'm ready....



Dragon Fruit and Mr. J and his martini
While I was listening to my dear friend Mr. J
I got a text message from a guy I like who lived in Singapore, he would like to meet me.  YEY!!! (he's here for the weekend)

After that text, I have this stupid grin in my face that somehow I can't get rid off.

So, made up my mind meeting him after Casa and some Exorcist. Little that I know that night will turn to be a very complicated night.

Then a friend of mine Mr. PW ask me to join him at Domain

and my other friend Mr. A wants to join us for some exorcist and Domain.

oooohh...





Red Alert
After awhile, our conversation start to get depressing...

We decided to start a game.. "Never had I ever.."
it's a drinking game.
I never played it before so Mr. J tell me about the rules.

You have to start with "Never had I ever ... have a 3some before" and if the other person done it.. they have to drink. But if they haven't, I have to drink...

or something like that. I not really sure.. nor I remember the detail. hahahaha... 

So, we order more drinks. Well Mr. J order more drinks. I haven't even finish mine. I keep on coughing the whole time.


I was sick that night. 'itchy throat"
Oh no, my surgery have nothing to do with the coughing.



Casa Bosanova
Mr. J order a Red Alert.
again another girls drink. hahahahaha... Red Alert is a mix of strawberry, gin, cointreau, peach liqueur and red grapes.

Taste pretty good.
This usually the type of drink I order. :-P

Then order another one Casa Bosanova
I really like Casa Bosanova, deff will order this beauty the next time I'm in Casa.

My friend from Sing keep on texting me telling me to leave now and meet him. But my other friend Mr. A is not here yet.

So, I tell Mr. A to meet me at Splash Kemang.
Pay our bill. Off we go heading for one of the deadliest drink.



The Exorcist.



with the cocktail menu
Splash Kemang,
what can I say about this place... hummmm... I hated this place. hahahahaha
Full of kids who thinks they're so cool. Lot's of expat kids and local teen who can drink underage.
Full of annoying kids! and pervert adult! end!

The only reason I set my foot here is because a friend of mine and Mr. J introduce me to this drink on my birthday couple months back. One glass of this Nectar have successfully made me drunk *blush
they called it The Exorcist *taraaaaa....

The Exorcist is a mix of gin, Bacardi, tequila, cointreau, vodka, midori and sprite.

It taste so sweet you barely taste the alcohol till your body react to the music or suddenly you can't walk straight.

"drink fast! my friend is waiting for me!!"

glup.. glup.. glup..

but after drinking half of the glass... I can feel the shiver..
and I know I can't finish it.
I don't want to meet my cute friend drunk!
just tipsy would be enough. Tipsy me - cute and flirty.

altho' I did warned my friend if I'm a bit drunk I like to kiss people. hehehe..

While we're waiting Mr. A to come.. I realize, there's a lot of old guys. Sitting. I guess they were drunk. Creepy.

Around this time.. I'm already a bit drunk. Keep calling Mr. A whereabouts.. and we decided just to meet him at KFC then we go to Portico which is above Domain.

Met my cute friend from Singapore. I feel so bad making him wait for me.. I was 45mins late haha.. But I promise I'll make it up to him. I did.
I didn't waste my time, I start flirting.. and so on... quite embarrassing.
After Portico, we move to Domain where my other friend Mr. PW is waiting

At the bar.. I was trying so hard to be the glue between all my friends who never met before. But somehow I failed. hahaha.. Oh well!
After awhile Mr. A went home. Mr. PW also busy with his other friend and I was busy kissing my friend from Singapore. hahahahaha..

I even forget about my camera. So I didn't take pictures.. :-P

I feel sorry for Mr. A and Mr. J.. I wasn't a good host for them that night.
My friend from Sing wants me to go back with him.. "humm I don't know...."
But Mr. J keep persuading me to go with my friend from Sing and keep on reminding me to be safe!! hahaha
So I went back with him...

Such a good friend. I owe him a round of Exorcist next time. :-P

..................................................................................................................................

From one of the worse day ever.. ended up with with a kiss.
I sleep smiling that night.

That's all for now
have a great nite

Ms. S

2 comments:

  1. I love your writing!
    It's so honest, straightforward and totally grammatically-correct!!

    I also like how you still use smileys with the - symbol for the nose. Very few people I know of that do that! :P << see? hehe

    Wahh.. But poor Mr. J and Mr. A... But if you really felt like crying after the doctor visit, then you shouldn't feel too guilty. It was your night out, after all. Means, regardless Mr. J's love drama and Mr. A feeling ignored, you should focus on you. Which you did! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. aaww... thank you "Anonymous"
    :-)
    I'll try to improve on my grammar.
    thx for reading.

    ReplyDelete

I would Love to hear what you want to say <3