Who is Ms. S and Mr, Cocktail?

My photo
Hey, it's me. Suzanne. Kinda obvious ! Still finding my place in the world On the journey to be happy And I'm here to share my stories.

January 31, 2011

New Year Resolution ??

Dear Mr. Cocktail,



What is my New Year resolution?
I have been thinking about this for weeks...
I haven't even done all the things that I plan from PBUS post, so I'll probably just update some of the stuff

Resolution = a commitment that an individual makes to one or more personal goals, projects, or the reforming of a habits.

So here it goes:

1. Be Happy, Be Positive..
2. Be grateful every morning that I'm still breathing..
3. Travel more ; 
    - Weekend trip to Singapore
    - Trip to Aceh, Pulau Sabang
    - Getaway to Lombok
    - and more
4. Learn wall climbing
5. Learn to dive and get my diving license
6. Do paragliding
7. Nude art model?? :-P
8. Solve Rubik's Cube
9. Cook more (dessert mainly hehehe)
10. Paint more.. 
11. Read more books
12. Save more money
13. Work harder
14. Be a better person
15. Enjoy life more.. :-D


and when I do all these stuff I will post it and tell you all about it..
:-D

What's your resolution?

Have a good day

S





No comments:

Post a Comment

I would Love to hear what you want to say <3