Who is Ms. S and Mr, Cocktail?

My photo
Hey, it's me. Suzanne. Kinda obvious ! Still finding my place in the world On the journey to be happy And I'm here to share my stories.

January 12, 2011

Lomo Camera

Dear Mr. Cocktail,

As promise to myself.. I would buy Lomo camera ( as I mention in Sept issue PBUS).
I bought it last year around October, but haven't had the chance to take pictures and develope it until recently.

I bought The Holga K200NM with fisheye lense

 
Holga K200NM
and these are some of the result.. my first few pictures I took. yey!

Nala, fisheye with blue effect

Jazz, with fisheye

Daylight
Ro'a . with red effect

I'm still not a pro yet at this Lomo thingy.. I'm still learning. So I hope in the future I will improve much more

Have a nice day

S

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would Love to hear what you want to say <3