Who is Ms. S and Mr, Cocktail?

My photo
Ms. S is me. a weird, artistic girl. Live in Jakarta, who like any other girl around the world have drama and adventure in this futuristic world. And I'm here to Share

June 02, 2011

Office Look.1

Dear Mr. Cocktail,

It's a bright sunny-day today :-)

My office space look shit, but now is better :-)

I took this picture awhile ago, but I haven't had the chance to post it.

That day I went to the office dress up more then I used to. I wore a fascinator inspired from the Royal Wedding. Quite glad that my office allows their employee to dress as fancy as they want as long as it look smart.

I think fascinator is a cute hair piece but it's quite hard to find the appropriate time to wear it beside weddings & party here in Jakarta. Our polo match is not as fancy and I don't think that we have a horse race..

Alas! I wear them to work *wink
My Branch Manager dare me to wear one at work, Ha!
Yes.. everyone look at me in amazement or envy or whatever.. but ever since that day a lot of the marketing staff start to wear hair accessories. yey!

I wish I have more fascinator! or maaaaybbeee I should try and make one..hummmm interestinggg...

Have  a great day

Ms.S

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would Love to hear what you want to say <3