Who is Ms. S and Mr, Cocktail?

My photo
Ms. S is me. a weird, artistic girl. Live in Jakarta, who like any other girl around the world have drama and adventure in this futuristic world. And I'm here to Share

April 19, 2011

Color Blocking

Dear Mr. Cocktail

I'm sorry I haven't been blogging for awhile now.. so much to update on.
I've been tasting on new cocktails but I haven't had the chance to take pictures and tell you all about it.
But I'll promise you I will :-)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
One of work colleagues got married last Sunday, I went to her wedding wearing my fav Moroccan Kaftan.
I love this kaftan cus' of the shocking color! bright shocking pink gradation and shocking baby blue embroidery . I'm so in love with Maroccan kaftan at the moment, and it's quite challenging to find here, since mostly it's sold out.. :-( but from now on, whenever I found one.. great mix-color. IT'S MINE
My sister did all the hair and make up.. Thx sis <3


while we're on a fashion page, I help a friend, she works for XSML Indonesia Twitter.
it was Oscar season and womens day. So I modeled for one of their red dress.

@ GLAMOUR! Our red silk gown is an for less! Anne Hathaway's elegance is perfect for Womens Day!


this is not the one they posted it. but I just love this pic
Thats all for now, have a good day


Ms.S

9 comments:

  1. I agree with you, it's a lovely photo!

    Love
    /S / http:// mydarlingsolitude.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so gorgeous, I love your eyes, your smile and the fabulous way you wear your dresses. :)


    xoxo,
    Addie
    The Cat Hag

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hihi I like the ukelele :)

    http://mortameyta.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey thanks for following! great blog you have :) i love the pink dress loadsss!


    www.danceinarainstorm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. you are BE-U-T-FUL lades! gorgeous outfit for your friends wedding, the color looks stunning on you! cheers to many more cocktail samplings, my kinda good time. and thanks a bunch for your sweet comment. happy weekend. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you.. ooh you're making me blush... ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the Pink dress!

    Following you from Portugal*

    http://fashionviktima.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I would Love to hear what you want to say <3