Who is Ms. S and Mr, Cocktail?

My photo
Hey, it's me. Suzanne. Kinda obvious ! Still finding my place in the world On the journey to be happy And I'm here to share my stories.

February 05, 2011

Sister Engagement

Dear Mr. Cocktail,

My sister got engaged yey!!
and all I can say is.. FINALLY. I mean they have been together for 7 years and it's about time!
the wedding is in June and I can wait to organize her "Hens Party" oh oh oh and a week before my sister wedding, my bestfriend and my nephew is also tying the knot. So all my family from England is coming here...
I can't wait - I can't wait - I can't wait

Family reunite + Hens Party + Celebration = LOVE


  Best wishes to the Happy couple and I can't wait for June. It's Wedding Season!!!

Have a great day


S

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would Love to hear what you want to say <3