Who is Ms. S and Mr, Cocktail?

My photo
Hey, it's me. Suzanne. Kinda obvious ! Still finding my place in the world On the journey to be happy And I'm here to share my stories.

September 01, 2010

First Page

Dear Mr. Cocktail,

This is my first post and I'm a bit nervous because my grammar sucks! ha.. so I hope you don't mind :-)
but recently a lot have been happening in my life. I feel the need to share it with you. but first things first.. Introduction.

Why Mr. Cocktail?

No, I'm not an alcoholic.. :-) but I just love to sip your sweet nectar after a long weekdays of work, party or when I'm truly blue. I do enjoy tasting all your new creation, it's like an adventure for me :-p

and somehow I can be more free with your company. You help me put my troubles behind me.. made me relax and enjoy the time that I have.

So, here I am sharing you my story, my journey, my passion, my love life.

Why Ms. S?

Well I like mystery. I like being mysterious because in life I'm far from mysterious. I let everything out in the open, except stuff that really matters to me. such as -feelings-.
yup.. I tend to suppressed my anger, my temper, and it driving me crazy.
So, here's where you come in Mr. Cocktail. I need your help, I need you to be my shoulder to cry on, my best-friend, my therapist. :-)

Don't worry, I won't rant you all the time, I will tell you all the fun and interesting things that happen in my life. 

That it for now, time for me to sleep. I'll tell you more tomorrow

Thank you for being there for me.
Nite2

S

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would Love to hear what you want to say <3