Who is Ms. S and Mr, Cocktail?

My photo
Hey, it's me. Suzanne. Kinda obvious ! Still finding my place in the world On the journey to be happy And I'm here to share my stories.

February 19, 2012

Maher Zain in Concert

Dear Mr. Cocktail,

Last October 2011, I'm lucky enough to watch Maher Zein concert when he visit Indonesia.

It wasn't the greatest concert, not because Maher sings badly or anything, just because the event organizer did a horrible job!!! almost 2 hours delayed!!!! 

Anyway here is some pictures.. :-)

Before the show start
and there he is
Yup, my friend cried watching him
I personally thinks he is good looking


 
<3

:-)
I Love my green turban,  but it's not very easy to combine with my other outfit.. I'll try different style next time
What's you suggestion?

Have a good night
S



1 comment:

  1. A green turban may be paired with anything neutral :) think of earth colors.. :)

    http://kissa-writtenthoughts2.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I would Love to hear what you want to say <3