Who is Ms. S and Mr, Cocktail?

My photo
Ms. S is me. a weird, artistic girl. Live in Jakarta, who like any other girl around the world have drama and adventure in this futuristic world. And I'm here to Share

September 22, 2011

Bloggers Inpired: 2 *Nails*

Dear Mr. Cocktail,

I finally made the glitter nails inspired from Cupcakes and Cashmere post Mermaid Nails
I have red and pink glitter and ended up using the red glitter.. should've tried the pink one for "statement"




 
It's still look fabulous..
have you done you nails lately???

S

15 comments:

  1. it looks great! = )




    kisses from La Mode En Rose = )

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow that's a great idea and looks so good! i'm so lazy to do my nails, but that really is very nice idea!:) the red color is so chic and classic, looks always so fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your blog, I'm a new follower. Hope you'll follow me too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. great nails, ive done mine, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adding glitters is so creative! I love the effect :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like your blog and this nice idea, I follow you .. do you follow me? :)

    like this: http://www.facebook.com/ #! / pages/My-free-choice/156958107665368

    kiss
    Erika
    www.myfreechoice.net

    ReplyDelete
  7. So awesome! The color is just beautiful :)

    classy & fabulous

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey, I'm following you on Google Friend Connect, I just didn't use to have the avatar picture so it put me in the end of the list. I fixed it now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank youuuuu.. :-)

    @malakabanica: ok thx dear :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have been wanting to paint my nails glittery red for some time, love yours! :)


    xoxo,
    Addie
    The Cat Hag
    Join My Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great blog.
    Follow each other?
    X, Ancia

    OVERDIVITY

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great idea ! Will try this soon :)

    www.coffeecreamandthecaffeine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I would Love to hear what you want to say <3